Jan 13, 2010

Feather Boa Barrettes/ Hair clips


Difficulty: Easy! Time: 10 min or less


Easy, fast and cheap! I made these for my girls for Valentines day! Reminds me of Fancy Nancy!


  • Choose your favorite color of Feather Boa (available at twigglebox.com for $2.99)
  • Cut into 2” strips, or longer if you wish.
  • Use a Hot Glue Gun (grown-ups only please) to secure to your choice of clip. (I used plastic barrettes with teeth, you could also use alligator clips, or other)
  • Tie with short string for extra security. (Pictured is a white string for visibility, but I like to use the clear elastic jewelry making string, available at most craft stores)
  • Clip into pony tail, or into a headband or hat!

Now you have an easy valentine gift, or at least a funky hair style! Have Fun!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin