Jan 27, 2010

Conversation Hearts Valentines Vase


Difficulty: Easy Time: aprox 10 min

I lOVE conversation hearts...to me they are the perfect symbol of Valentines day! I saw this cute and easy vase a couple years ago in a magazine,and loved it! All you need is 2 glass cylinders, 1 to 2 inches different in size. Mine are 8 inches and 6 inches in diameter. Place the smaller one inside the larger, then fill in the gap with conversation hearts. Fill the inner cylinder with water and add flowers !

Hopefully you enjoy this as much as I have! I just keep changing my flowers....and I must admit, I do snitch a heart every once and a while. There's something about the crunchy, kind-of nasty, but good taste that take me back to grade school and homemade valentine cards!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin